Seth MartinedaleManaging Director CBRE, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm with more than 75,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Mr. Martindale is a leader in the Location Analysis and Economic Incentive Negotiation practice within CBRE’s Strategic Consulting organization. Mr. Martindale works as an engagement manager across a wide variety of asset/project types (Corporate HQ Relocation, Manufacturing Plants, Distribution Centers, etc.) and is specifically responsible for ensuring CBRE clients get the best service offering possible when it comes to relocation, expansion, and/or new operation site selection decisions.
Geographic Areas Served:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Industries or Specialties:
- Corporate HQ Relocation
- Manufacturing Plants (Advanced Manufacturing, Pharma, etc.)
- Distribution Center
- Regional HQ Locations
- Industrial/Office Expansions
Areas of Expertise: Mr. Martindale has extensive experience working on multiple different location analysis and incentive negotiation engagements which have varied widely in size, function, and scope. This includes everything from Corporate HQ Relocations to Manufacturing Plants.
Notable Past Clients:
- Agilent Technologies
- Dollar General
- LG Electronics
- Mettler Toledo
- Oki Data
- Ryder Logistics
- Sealed Air
- Serta Simmons
- Bachelor of Economics – Claremont McKenna College
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Claremont Graduate University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of California
- LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional)
- CoreNet Global – MCR Designation
- CoreNet Global – SLCR Designation
- Urban Land Institute Member
Personal: I was born and raised in Orange County, CA. After Graduate School I moved to Hollywood, California with my wife and lived there for 12-years. We recently relocated back to Orange County, CA to make room for two young daughters. I love to relax with my wife and family, travel (for fun), play golf, outdoor activities (hiking, snowboarding, etc.), watching football, and going to the movies.
In the News:
Email: [email protected]