The RSH Group, Inc.
As a leading provider of site selection, incentives negotiations, compliance management and cost segregation services for companies considering expansion, consolidations, relocation or dispositions, our company has been providing tax, financial and real estate related solutions to small, medium and large companies throughout the Americas and the world.
The RSH Group has assisted companies with a variety of specialized business services, including:
- Site Selection
- Labor Market Studies
- Incentives Negotiations and Compliance
- Global Footprint Analysis
- Supply Chain Network Optimization
- Cost Segregation Services
The RSH Group specializes in working with companies during corporate relocations and expansions, corporate consolidations and restructurings, corporate mergers and acquisitions and portfolio due diligence and restructuring.
Geographic Areas Served:
- United States
Industries or Specialties:
- Corporate Headquarters
- Expert Witness Services
- Financial Services
- Food Processing
- Health Care
- Research and Development
Areas of Expertise: RSH’s staff brings 30+ years of financial and tax advisory services to improve the fiscal performance of an organization’s new or existing facilities, expansions, consolidations, dispositions, and relocations. Our firm obtains substantial financial, incentive and tax benefits for the $500 million project or $5 million project. In essence, RSH delivers effective solutions that meet all client expectations in a professional, confidential and timely manner.
The RSH Group maintains a network of consulting offices throughout the United States, Mexico and Canada to assist with local management of client projects. Our national Project Management expertise coupled with our local “Market Knowledge” of what local and state incentive programs are most helpful in establishing new facilities is a combination that produces optimal results for our clients. In addition, local market knowledge ensures that we understand what motivates local and state government officials to work with businesses in a cooperative manner and how to best position your project in front of them. Many of our local consultants have been involved with the drafting and implementation of incentives legislation so they know how to utilize programs to achieve the best result.
- eBay, Inc. – Provided site selection and incentives negotiations services to eBay Governor’s Office of Economic Development approved an incentive to expand eBay’s data center operations to Northern Nevada on Super Loop Circle in the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center. The company will receive a $30 million tax incentive package. They plan to invest $412 million in new capital in two separate projects and hire more than 50 employees in Nevada.
- Huhtamaki – Provided incentives negotiations services for Huhtamaki for the expansion of the company’s manufacturing operations in Florin, California. Obtained over $12,000 per new hire in state income tax credits and employment training grants in excess of $2,000 per job. Huhtamaki is a global food packaging specialist, headquartered in Espoo, Finland. Its primary outputs include paper and plastic disposable tableware, such as cups, plates and containers for quick service.
- RSI Home Products – Provided site selection services to RSI Home Products for the company’s expanded Eastern Region operations in North Carolina. RSI Home Products Manufacturing Inc. a major cabinetry and vanity supplier to Lowe’s and Home Depot, will expand its North Carolina operations with a new facility in Richmond County and add 175 new employees to its workforce. RSI plans to invest $5.8 million there during the next five years.
Notable Past Clients:
- FedEx Ground
- Lowes Companies
- Mercedes Benz
- Quaker Oats Company
- RSI Home Products
- Shell Oil
- Sony Corporation
- The Home Depot
- MS Economic Geography, Northern Illinois University
- BA Social Sciences, University of Illinois
- Graduate Coursework, University of Illinois, Chicago
- Graduate Coursework, University of Chicago
- California Real Estate Brokers License Coursework
Personal: Married, with 4 children, lives in Mission Viejo, California