Have you heard the exciting news?! Brand new this year, SSG is offering a special forum called Interchange.
What is it?
Interchange is a unique event designed for a smaller group – we’re talking a max of 36 attendees plus 6 consultants – to allow for more in-depth discussions about top business location factors and how they are inter-twined in our fast paced and ever-changing economy today.
What do I get?
- Unique networking opportunities with top site selection consultants
- Small roundtable discussions on topics of your choosing (max 6 attendees to 1 consultant per table)
- Small group sessions with a max of 36 industry peers and 6 consultants, which allows for deeper – and more personalized – discussions into key site selection issues and trends
- 1 night hotel stay at the renowned Peabody Hotel
- All meals and beverages throughout the event
Which consultants will be there?
- Didi Caldwell – President, Global Location Strategies and current Chair of the SSG Board
- Jeannette Goldsmith – Vice President, Strategic Development Group
- Jason Hickey – President, Hickey & Associates
- Mike Mullis – President, JM Mullis
- Phil Schneider – President, Schneider Consulting and current SSG Board Member
- Mark Williams – President, Strategic Development Group and current SSG Vice Chair of Board
Where and when is it?
Interchange 2018 is at the Peabody Hotel in Memphis, Tennessee, on July 16-17, 2018.
Who should attend?
Economic developers, along with economic development allies and stakeholders (including elected officials, developers, law firms, engineering firms, and others) from any geography are welcome to attend. There is no limit to the number of attendees per organization – bring a colleague (or two) at a discount of $1,000 off their registration fee(s)!
For more information and to register, please visit our website here: http://www.
Interchange Agenda – NEW DETAILS ANNOUNCED
Monday, July 16, 2018
6:30 PM – Networking Reception with Consultants (includes drinks and heavy hors d’ouerves)
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
7:45 AM – Breakfast with the Consultants
8:45 AM – Welcome Remarks – Didi Caldwell, SSG Chair of the Board
9:00 AM – Talent & Workforce: What’s important to employers?
An interactive session on talent and workforce led by Guild members including a two-part discussion:
- Part 1 – Today’s Trends – Information on the latest trends in workforce requirements, what our clients are telling us they need, and how you can best present that information to be most effective at business attraction.
- Part 2 – Industry Breakdown – A deeper dive into talent requirements for different specific industry sectors in manufacturing, distribution, biotech, headquarters, and back office.
10:30 AM – Coffee Break with the Consultants
10:45 AM – “Table Talk” – Round 1
Your chance to interact in small table discussions with each consultants. Bring all your burning questions!
12:15 PM – Networking Lunch with the Consultants
1:00 PM – Development Incentives: What really matters?
An interactive session on development incentives led by Guild members including a two-part discussion:
- Part 1 – Today’s Trends – Information on the latest trends in development incentives what our clients are telling us is important to their projects, and how you can best present that information.
- Part 2 – Industry Breakdown – A deeper dive into attractive incentives for different specific industry sectors in manufacturing, distribution, biotech, headquarters, and back office.
2:30 PM – Coffee Break with Consultants
2:45 PM – “Table Talk” – Round 2
Your chance to present your community in small table discussions with each Consultant. Bring your key value proposition!
4:30 PM – Closing remarks
4:45 PM – Conclusion
To register, visit our event registration website.