Guild Partner Program
A First-of-its-Kind Networking Partnership
A first-of-its-kind networking partnership, The Guild Partner Program offers economic development organizations (EDOs) enhanced access to site selection consultants through intimate, Partner-only networking events with Guild members, first-in-line access to register for Guild conferences and events, recognition on the Guild’s website and more. The Guild Partner Program aims to build strong, working relationships between economic development professionals and the industry’s top site selection consultants.
- Become a Partner or Renew
- Program Benefits
- Program Dues
- Events Schedule
- Program Eligibility
- Enrollment & Benefits Cycles
- Meet Guild Partners
Become a Partner or Renew
Renewal/enrollments for July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024 opens on Monday, May 1, 2023
To be added to the email list to be notified when the enrollment period opens, please email Ashley Hayden at [email protected].
The Guild surveyed 275 economic development professionals to gauge the most-valued benefits for the Guild Partner Program. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Recognition on the Site Selectors Guild website as a Guild Partner. The Guild Partner Directory section of the website will serve as a resource for Guild members and corporate executives and include EDO Partner logos, a link to your organization, a key contact person and more. Guild Partners will also be featured through various social media posts from the Guild.
- VIP opportunity to attend small Partner-only networking events with Guild members. The Guild hosts quarterly (x4) Partner-only events each year. Two Partner-only events are held in conjunction with the Annual Conference and Fall Forum. The other two Partner events are specially scheduled half-day opportunities for Partners to network with Guild members. The number of Guild partners allowed to participate at each event is intentionally capped to ensure smaller and more collaborative networking opportunities with Guild members. While Partner event registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, events have been planned such that Guild Partners will have an opportunity to participate. Upon registering for a Partner-only event:
- Small EDO Partner will have the opportunity to secure one (1) registration slot for that event.
- Midsize EDO Partner will have the opportunity to secure (1) registration slot for that event.
- Large EDO Partner will have the opportunity to secure up to two (2) registration slots for that event.
- Statewide/Multistate/National EDO Partner will have the opportunity to secure up to two (2) registration slots for that event.
- Priority access to register for Annual Conference and Fall Forum one week prior to the open registration period. The number of attendee slots available for purchase in advance will be based on the level of investment as follows:
- Small EDO Partner will have the opportunity to purchase one (1) registration slot in advance to the Annual Conference and Fall Forum.
- Midsize EDO Partner will have the opportunity to purchase (1) registration slot in advance to the Annual Conference and Fall Forum.
- Large EDO Partner will have the opportunity to purchase two (2) registration slots in advance to the Annual Conference and Fall Forum.
- Statewide/Multistate/National EDO Partner will have the opportunity to purchase two (2) registration slots in advance to the Annual Conference and Fall Forum.
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities for Annual Conference and Fall Forum in advance of offering sponsorships to the general audience.
- Special lanyard recognition as a Guild Partner at all in-person events and conferences. Other special recognition opportunities may include banners, signage and podium notation/recognition.
- Participation in Guild research efforts and thought leadership programs. Partners will, periodically, be exclusively included in Guild surveys to identify and understand emerging economic development trends and conditions.
*Partner-only events may have a registration fee to cover direct Guild event costs. Registrations are nontransferable to future events.
The following tiered dues structure is designed to equitably allow participation by organizations of different sizes and resource capabilities.
- Small EDO (Operating budget under $500K): $1,500 per year
- Midsize EDO (Operating budget $500K-$1M): $2,500 per year
- Large EDO (Operating budget over $1M): $3,500 per year
- Statewide/Multistate/National EDOs: $5,000 per year
Partner payments are due upon enrolling in order to be accepted into the program.
2023 Partner-Only Events
- March 29, 2023 – VIP Event at the Annual Conference in San Antonio
- June 6, 2023 – VIP Event in Dallas, TX
- October 16, 2023 – VIP Event at the Fall Forum in New Orleans, LA
- January 2024 – Partner Summit (date and location TBD)
Only economic development organizations can enroll and become Guild Partners. An economic development organization is defined as a government agency, public-private partnership, or utility division dedicated to the economic development of a specific geography, be it a town, city, county, region, state or nation.
Enrollment & Benefits Cycles
Enrollment is by economic development organization, not by individual. Partner enrollment and participation will be for a period of one (1) year.
- July 1 Partners
- Enrollment/Renewal Period: May 1 to June 30
- Benefits Period: July 1 to June 30
- January 1 Partners
- Enrollment/Renewal Period: November 1 to December 31
- Benefits Period: January 1 to December 31
The Guild Partner Program is limited to 150 EDOs. Existing Partners will be given the opportunity to renew each year during the enrollment/renewal period. Should a Partner fail to renew, their slot will be opened up to allow another EDO to enroll into the program.
Meet Guild Partners
Use our interactive partner directory to browse through Guild Partner profiles and learn more about participating economic development organizations and their communities.
Ashley Hayden[email protected]
Latest News & Media
Site Selectors Guild Appoints Carrie Kelly as Managing Director
- Author: Rachel Barvi
Site Selectors Guild Elects New Chair and Board of Directors
- Author: Rachel Barvi
Site Selectors Guild Announces 2023 Award Winners
- Author: NickReshan
Site Selectors Guild Announces 2024 and 2025 Fall Forum Host Cities
- Author: Rachel Barvi