The Site Selectors Guild members participate in several Advisory Forums each year. This service offering provides a unique opportunity for EDOs to bring in a group of professional site selectors to your state, region or community to showcase your area and then hear impressions of your community’s strengths and opportunities as a destination for relocation and expansion projects.
Looking for a unique and effective way to:
- Bring top site selection consultants to your area
- Show off your community or region
- Get more “added value” on your investment in a site selector event
- Educate yourself and your stakeholders on the site selection process
- Get feedback from experienced consultants on your competitiveness for business attraction
- Learn more about your target industry location trends and factors
Site Selectors Guild (SSG) members value the relationships that are shared with economic development and investment promotion agencies across the globe. It is through these relationships and sharing of information and ideas, that site selection projects are able to be completed in an efficient and thorough manner, and result in successful outcomes for all parties. It is because of this that SSG established its Advisory Forum services.
For more information or to schedule a call about hosting an Advisory Forum, email Michelle Comerford at firstname.lastname@example.org.