INTRODUCING THE GUILD PARTNER PROGRAM
A first-of-its-kind networking partnership, The Guild Partner Program offers economic development organizations (EDOs) enhanced access to site selection consultants through intimate, partner-only networking events with Guild members, first-in-line access to register for Guild conferences and events, recognition on the Guild’s website and more.
The Guild Partner Program aims to build strong, working relationships between economic development professionals and the industry’s top site selection consultants.
Learn more and sign up during our first enrollment period, as space is limited to the first 100 economic development organizations.
The Guild surveyed 275 economic development professionals to gauge the most-valued benefits for the Guild Partner Program.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Priority access to register for Annual Conference or Fall Forum one week prior to the open registration period.
- VIP opportunity to attend small Partner-only networking events with Guild members. Events will be held both in conjunction with ongoing Guild in-person events and conferences and at specially scheduled Partner-only events held throughout the year. Specially scheduled ED Partner-only events may have an additional fee to cover direct Guild event costs.
- Recognition on the Site Selectors Guild website as a Guild Partner. Beginning in July 2021, The Guild Partner section of the website will serve as a resource for Guild members and corporate executives and include EDO Partner logos, a link to your organization, a key contact person and more.
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities for Annual Conference and Fall Forum in advance of offering sponsorships to the general audience.
- Special lanyard recognition as a Guild Partner at all in-person events and conferences. Other special recognition opportunities may include banners, signage and podium notation/recognition.
- Participation in Guild research efforts and thought leadership programs. Partners will, periodically, be exclusively included in Guild surveys to identify and understand emerging economic development trends and conditions.
Enrollment is by organization, not by individual.
The first enrollment period will run from April 1 to May 31, 2021 and space will be limited to the first 100 EDOs that sign up. EDOs that join at this time will be considered founding partners. The Guild will open a second enrollment period from October 1 – October 31, 2021.
Partner enrollment and participation will be for a period of one (1) year with renewal fees due upon either April 1, 2022 or October 1, 2022 depending on the initial enrollment period.
The following tiered dues structure is designed to equitably allow participation by organizations of different sizes and resource capabilities.
- Small Community EDOs (Operating budget under $500K): $1,500 per year
- Midsize Community EDOs (Operating budget $500K-$1M): $2,500 per year
- Large Community or Regional EDOs (Operating budget over $1M): $3,500 per year
- Statewide/Multistate/National EDOs (Operating budget over $1M): $5,000 per year
For priority access to register for the Annual Conference or Fall Forum, the number of attendee slots available for purchase in advance will be based on the level of investment as follows:
- $1,500 per year will have the opportunity to purchase one (1) registration slot in advance to either the Annual Conference or Fall Forum.
- $2,500 per year will have the opportunity to purchase (1) registration slot in advance to either the Annual Conference or Fall Forum.
- $3,500 per year will have the opportunity to purchase two (2) registration slots in advance to either or both the Annual Conference and Fall Forum.
- $5,000 per year will have the opportunity to purchase two (2) registration slots in advance to either or both the Annual Conference and Fall Forum.