Join us for a four-part, live webinar series featuring hot industries and timely topics in corporate location strategy. The series kicks off Tuesday, September 29, and will feature a diverse group of Guild member panelists through January 2021.
Hear a variety of perspectives and ask questions of our members during 20 minutes of live, moderated Q&A as part of each webinar.
Purchase individual webinars for $95 each.
The Shifting Global Supply Chain & Site Visits
Tuesday, September 29 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET
- The Shifting Global Supply Chain and Advanced Manufacturing with Gregg Wassmansdorf of Newmark Knight Frank
- The Site Visit: Best Practices for Virtual and In-Person Visits with Didi Caldwell of Global Location Strategies
- Hosted by Jay Garner of Garner Economics
Logistics & Incentives
Tuesday, October 20 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET
- The Amazon Effect and the Rapid Growth of Distribution Projects with Larry Gigerich of Ginovus
- The Future of Incentives with Tom Stringer of BDO
- Hosted by Michelle Comerford of Biggins Lacy Shapiro & Company
Office Projects & Workforce Diversity for Projects of All Types
Tuesday, November 17 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET
- The Future of Office Projects in a Post-COVID World with Seth Martindale of CBRE
- Growing Role of Diversity in Location Decisions with Tracey Hyatt Bosman of Biggins Lacy Shapiro & Company
- Hosted by Chris Lloyd of McGuireWoods Consulting
Predictions for 2021: Site Selection in the Year Ahead
Tuesday, January 12 | 2:00-3:00 pm ET
This dynamic roundtable will feature Guild members including: