Guild Member Profile
- Email: [email protected]
- Office: 828-772-9374
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-schjeldahl-0a56556/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/donschjeldahl
- Website: dsg-advisors.com
DSG Advisors is a consulting platform that harnesses expertise in corporate location selection and economic development best practices. With more than 30 years’ experience in corporate consulting, company founder Don Schjeldahl is a leading expert in corporate location strategy and community/property selection for manufacturing and specialized industrial facilities.
DSG Advisors are experts at investigating a wide spectrum of production and supply chain factors that influence location strategy and supply chain network optimization.
GEOGRAPHIC AREAS SERVED
|Chemicals and Plastics
|Food and Beverage
|Aerospace, Aeronautics and Aviation
|Armstrong World Industries
|Dole Fresh Vegetables
|Lindt & Sprungli
|Sierra Nevada Brewing
Past employment includes the following:
- DSG Advisors – 2013-present
- Sierra Nevada Brewing – Mills River, NC, 2011-2013
- Austin Consulting – Cleveland, OH, 1984-2011
Don Schjeldahl has a BA in Economic Geography from the University of Minnesota and an MA in Industrial Geography from Wayne State University.
- You must love travel if you’re a site selector. I’ve worked projects in 49 states (still waiting for that project in Hawaii) and 12 countries
- I love everything outdoors – kayaking, mountain biking, photography
- It’s all about family