What: A premier networking opportunity with Guild members via Zoom
When: Tuesday, December 8, from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET Sold out
How it Works:
- Economic development professionals will be placed together in breakout rooms (capped at five economic developers per room).
- Individual Guild members will join each breakout room and rotate rooms every 15 minutes – which means EDOs will meet with six different Guild members over the course of two hours, while staying with the same group of five EDO peers the entire time.
- Like our in-person Table Talk sessions, there won’t be any agenda – just free flowing conversation and a chance to connect with our members and gather industry intelligence.
- $250 per attendee – granting you access to one “seat” within a Zoom breakout room.
- $1,250 for an entire breakout room (five seats total) – granting you and your partners access to a private Zoom breakout room.
The December 8 Virtual Table Talk is sold out
Participating Guild Members: The December 8 session will feature Guild members including but not limited to:
- Angelos Angelou, AngelouEconomics
- Darin Buelow, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Michelle Comerford, Biggins Lacy Shapiro & Company
- Ron Crum, CSRS, Inc.
- Dennis Donovan, Wadley Donovan Gutshaw Consulting
- Jay Garner, Garner Economics, LLC
- Von Hatley, Jones Walker Consulting
- Bob Hess, Newmark
- Jason Hickey, Hickey & Associates
- Chris Lloyd, McGuireWoods Consulting, LLC
- Larry Moretti, LFM Corporate Location Solutions
- Sarah Raehl, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Andy Shapiro, Biggins Lacy Shapiro & Company
- John Sisson, The Next Move Group
- Chad Sweeney, Ginovus
- Jerry Szatan, Szatan & Associates