The Guild has taken its most popular conference networking session online! We are thrilled to introduce Virtual Table Talk.
What: A premier networking opportunity with Guild members via Zoom
When: Wednesday, October 28, from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET Sold out
How it Works:
- We will place economic development organizations together in breakout rooms (capped at five economic developers per room).
- Individual Guild members will be placed in each breakout room and rotate rooms every 12 minutes – which means EDOs will meet with eight different Guild members over the course of two hours, while staying with the same group of five EDO peers the entire time.
- Like our in-person Table Talk sessions, there won’t be any agenda – just free flowing conversation and a chance to connect with our members and gather industry intelligence.
- $250 per attendee – granting you access to one “seat” within a Zoom breakout room.
- $1,250 for an entire breakout room (five seats total) – granting you and your partners access to a private Zoom breakout room.
Our October date is sold out! Stay tuned for more information on our next Table Talk scheduled for December 8.
Participating Guild Members: The Oct. 28 session will feature Guild members including but not limited to:
- Jay Garner, Garner Economics
- Larry Gigerich, Ginovus
- Chris Lloyd, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Ken Maly, Newmark Knight Frank
- Seth Martindale, CBRE
- Jim Renzas, BCI Global
- Phil Schneider, Schneider Strategy Consulting
- Jerry Szatan, Szatan & Associates
- Monty Turner, Colliers International
- Gregg Wassmansdorf, Newmark Knight Frank
- Mark Williams, Strategic Development Group, Inc.
- Jeannette T. Goldsmith, Strategic Development Group
- Chad Sweeney, Ginovus